Today’s guest is New York Times Bestseller Author Natasha Solomons. Natasha writes my new favorite genre which is Historical Fiction. In this episode, we chat:
- When does Natasha shares her work?
- How does she organizes herself as a writer as she does have to do a lot of research for her novels?
- Her favorite character in House of Gold
- What inspired her to write House of Gold?
- The effect of war when it came to women and medicine?
- A great book recommendation if you are fan of Downton Abbey.
CONNECT WITH NATASHA SOLOMONS
I have a great partnership with Literary Book Gifts. This is a small bookish company that brings books to life on t-shirts and bags. A few titles include works by Jane Austen, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and Edgar Allan Poe.
Promo Code: WhattoReadNextPodcast20 which is good for 20% off anything in the store, no minimum, and can be used unlimited times.
Click here to visit the shop!
Connect with fellow readers to get the latest book recommendations. We are hosting a Virtual Book Club in the month of November Join here!
Join my favorite subscription book box where you pick 1 to 5 new hardback new releases. The first book is $14.95 and it includes shipping. Any additional books cost $9.99. If you sign up through this link you will get two books for the price of one. *
SUPPORT THE WHAT TO READ NEXT PODCAST!
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!
* Affiliate Link. If you purchase a subscription or a book through these links I will receive a small commission at no cost to you that will help me cover the cost of the podcast