Welcome another fun recurring guest to the show!
Keziah Frost has two masters degrees: the first is in English and the second in Counseling. Keziah has had many careers in her life, and is now a novelist by morning and a psychotherapist by afternoon. What she loves most of all is writing funny stories. One of her daughters presented her with a t-shirt that reads: “I just want to write books, drink tea, and rescue Chihuahuas.” That about sums it up.
Keziah is a published author of The Reluctant Fortune Teller that was published in March 2018.
In this episode, we chat:
- Keziah’s journey to become a published author
- What inspired her to write her novel
- Great tips for authors how to find an agent
- Picking up JK Rowling’s new book as Robert Galbraith
- Why we pick doorstoppers books
- How we pick out TBR?
- About the Abundance of Books to Read
CONNECT WITH KEZIAH FROST
I have a great partnership with Literary Book Gifts. This is a small bookish company that brings books to life on t-shirts and bags. A few titles include works by Jane Austen, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and Edgar Allan Poe.
Promo Code: WhattoReadNextPodcast20 which is good for 20% off anything in the store, no minimum, and can be used unlimited times.
Click here to visit the shop!
Join my favorite subscription book box where you pick 1 to 5 new hardback new releases. The first book is $14.95 and it includes shipping. Any additional books cost $9.99. If you sign up through this link you will get two books for the price of one. *
SUPPORT THE WHAT TO READ NEXT PODCAST!
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!
* Affiliate Link. If you purchase a subscription or a book through these links I will receive a small commission at no cost to you that will help me cover the cost of the podcast