Welcome to the What to Read Next Podcast. I am so excited to have you back. I want to share a programming note that moving forward there would be three shows per week. Yes there will be plenty of book recommendations to add to your TBR.
New shows will air on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Now onto today’s show. If you have been listening to this show you know I have been mentioning Book of the Month as one of my favorite subscription boxes. It’s the one that I continue to sign up because it only costs $14.95 which makes it affordable.
Today I want to highlight 5 Books that I read that were featured in Book of the Month.
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- How to Walk Away by Katherine Center
- The Book of Essie by Meghan MacLean Weir
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- #fashionVictim by Amina Akhtar
PREVIOUS EPISODE IN THIS TOPIC
I have a great partnership with Literary Book Gifts. This is a small bookish company that brings books to life on t-shirts and bags. A few titles include works by Jane Austen, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and Edgar Allan Poe.
Promo Code: WhattoReadNextPodcast20 which is good for 20% off anything in the store, no minimum, and can be used unlimited times.
Click here to visit the shop!
Join my favorite subscription book box where you pick 1 to 5 new hardback new releases. The first book is $14.95 and it includes shipping. Any additional books cost $9.99. If you sign up through this link you will get two books for the price of one. *
SUPPORT THE WHAT TO READ NEXT PODCAST!
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!
* Affiliate Link. If you purchase a subscription or a book through these links I will receive a small commission at no cost to you that will help me cover the cost of the podcast