Today we have our monthly chat with Clara Jackson! Clara’s recommendation are Halloween-theme books while my recommendations are non-fiction books.
This month, we also chat about:
- Our preferred reading setting
- Why autumn is a good season to start reading
- Where we are currently reading the books
- Why we read in our commute when we live in Manhattan
- Why reading before going to bed feels better than watching TV or phone?
- Why reading has been life changing in Laura’s life when it comes to anxiety?
I have a great partnership with Literary Book Gifts. This is a small bookish company that brings books to life on t-shirts and bags. A few titles include works by Jane Austen, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and Edgar Allan Poe.
Promo Code: WhattoReadNextPodcast20 which is good for 20% off anything in the store, no minimum, and can be used unlimited times.
Click here to visit the shop!
Join my favorite subscription book box where you pick 1 to 5 new hardback new releases. The first book is $14.95 and it includes shipping. Any additional books cost $9.99. If you sign up through this link you will get two books for the price of one. *
SUPPORT THE WHAT TO READ NEXT PODCAST!
If you’re enjoying the show, please subscribe and leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts. Spread the love. And if you liked this episode, share it with your friends!
* Affiliate Link. If you purchase a subscription or a book through these links I will receive a small commission at no cost to you that will help me cover the cost of the podcast