Another month edition of the What to Read Next Podcast. In this month, Clara and I tackle books about transformation. These books helps us transformed us from stepping outside our comfort zone, saying yes, and reading from new perspective.
The books that we highlight are as follows:
- Sula by Toni Morrison
- A Year by the Sea by Joan Anderson
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
- Falling for Me by Anna David
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- My Year with Eleanor by Noelle Hancock
- Moonlight over Manhattan by Sarah Morgan
In the comments below, please share your favorite transformation books.