This post was inspired by Bookables New Year’s Tag Video above. I think it will be fun to share these questions!
–New Year’s Book Tag Questions–
1. How many books are you planning to read in 2018? 150 Books. I read 355 books in 2017 and it was a lot. For 2018, I have a few projects going that will reduce my reading time to only a few hours per week.
2. Name 5 books that you didn’t get to this year but want to make a priority in 2018.
3. What genre do you want to read more of? I am looking forward to read more young adult novels. In 2017, I read mainly romance novels. I also want to read a thriller a month.
4. Name 3 non book related goals for 2018.
- I want to lose a few dress sizes in 2018
- I want to pay down $10,000 of my credit card debt. I am going to be working a second and third job that will make it possible.
- I want to blog more regularly here and in Joyful Shimmy.
5. What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read? The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertelli. I got this book in April and it’s been on my TBR list since then.
6. One word that your hoping 2018 will be: Expansion